You can email me on:
Visit my websites!
Available for Talks and Art Demonstrations!
I am available to give talks and PowerPoint presentations, alongside practical art technique demonstrations, which will motivate and inspire you on your artistic journey! Please get in touch to find out more.
'We are all on this artistic journey together!'
- Anne Corless at BBC Radio Merseyside ‘Up for Arts’ Clatterbridge Cancer Centre Art Project get-together
- Anne Corless invited to teach botanical art workshops at the Cumberland Pencil Museum on 20th June 2013, with informal workshops on Tues 18th & Wed 19th June.
- Anne Corless to demonstrate for Derwent at Patchings Art Festival, Nottingham 6 to 9 June 2013
- Anne Corless to take part in ‘Art in the City’ (February 2013) in Liverpool, in aid of the Prince’s Trust
- Anne Corless’ latest art project….working with BBC Radio Merseyside ‘Up for Arts’ and Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
- Anne Corless interviewed by Nick Robins (standing in for Billy Butler) at BBC Radio Merseyside re up and coming Art Project with the Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, Up for Arts and BBC Radio Merseyside
- Anne Corless interviewed on the John Gillmore show on BBC Radio Lancashire to promote the Association of Animal Artists and our up and coming Annual Charity Dinner on Thursday 1st Nov 2012
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I have recently enjoyed writing for the Summer 2011 issue of Leisure Painter Magazine;on an article about painting animals and also a report on Derwent Tinted Charcoal Pencils,my new favourite medium for working from life (especially as you can add water to them!)
Watch out for more of my articles in the future!
Artist Anne Corless will be exhibiting at Lytham Hall’s Art in the Park, Lancashire on Saturday 12th June 2011
[ 12/06/2011; ]
I am thrilled to have been invited to exhibit my artwork at this event. I will have a variety of animal art with me for sale and also a portrait! I am always happy to talk about a potential commission,whether it be of a favourite pet or a portrait of you! Please come and say [...]