You can email me on:
Visit my websites!
Available for Talks and Art Demonstrations!
I am available to give talks and PowerPoint presentations, alongside practical art technique demonstrations, which will motivate and inspire you on your artistic journey! Please get in touch to find out more.
'We are all on this artistic journey together!'
- Anne Corless at BBC Radio Merseyside ‘Up for Arts’ Clatterbridge Cancer Centre Art Project get-together
- Anne Corless invited to teach botanical art workshops at the Cumberland Pencil Museum on 20th June 2013, with informal workshops on Tues 18th & Wed 19th June.
- Anne Corless to demonstrate for Derwent at Patchings Art Festival, Nottingham 6 to 9 June 2013
- Anne Corless to take part in ‘Art in the City’ (February 2013) in Liverpool, in aid of the Prince’s Trust
- Anne Corless’ latest art project….working with BBC Radio Merseyside ‘Up for Arts’ and Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
- Anne Corless interviewed by Nick Robins (standing in for Billy Butler) at BBC Radio Merseyside re up and coming Art Project with the Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, Up for Arts and BBC Radio Merseyside
- Anne Corless interviewed on the John Gillmore show on BBC Radio Lancashire to promote the Association of Animal Artists and our up and coming Annual Charity Dinner on Thursday 1st Nov 2012
Category Archives: Equine Art
Anne Corless video on ‘How to draw and paint horses’ on Horse & Country TV in the UK, Ireland & the Netherlands
I love working as an equine artist so am delighted that my video on ‘How to Draw and Paint Horses’ is on Horse & Country TV in the UK and Ireland (on Sky Channel 280) and in the Netherlands (via cable). It is also on the Horse & Country website: www.horseandcountry.tv
Here is the longer version!
[ 05/05/2011 to 08/05/2011. ] 13th May 2011
It was an honour to be part of the 2011 Animal Art Fair at Fulham Palace, this year held in aid of TUSK.
Amazing artwork was on show, we made many friends and had fantastic support from the Animal Art Fair Team. Thank you to everyone.
The Animal Art Fair Catalogue is [...]
[ 01/12/2010 to 11/02/2011. ] 1st December 2010 to mid February 2011
It is a great thrill to have been asked to exhibit my artwork at Dee Fine Arts at Heswall. This invitation means a lot to me because I will be returning to the Wirral, the area my parents grew up in. My own upbringing was spent travelling around the [...]
Equine artist Anne Corless invited to exhibit oil painting at Lancashire Constabulary Headquarters in Hutton
Above: I was honoured to be invited to exhibit my painting at Lancashire Constabulary Headquarters in Hutton.
The reference for this painting came from time spent with the Mounted Branch, along with other artists from the Association of Animal Artists. We hope that the artwork we have created will show the remarkable relationship between these [...]
Animal Artist Anne Corless to exhibit in Association of Animal Artists Autumn 2010 Exhibition at Samlesbury Hall, Lancashire
[ 03/10/2010 to 31/10/2010. ]
Association of Animal Artists Autumn 2010 Art Exhibition
The Galleries at Samlesbury Hall, Lancashire
The exhibition opens on Sunday 3rd October and continues until Sunday 31st October. The Galleries are open Sunday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Please note……Samlesbury Hall is closed on Saturdays and very occasionally on Friday afternoons for weddings.
I will [...]